Rates, Reservations & Payment
|Rates 2016|| 1 July to 31 August|| 1 January to 31 June|
1 September to 31 December
| Room per night, 2 people, breakfast included|| 60€ > 65€|| 50€ > 55€|
| Extra person in room||20€||15€|
|Baby (up to 2 years old)|
(Folding cot on request 5€ per stay)
|Tourist tax per person per night|
(over 18 years old)
The lower rates above refer to Rooms 2 and 3, the higher to Rooms 1 and 4
Room availability - click here or here Send us an email enquiry
- You can make bookings by email, telephone or letter, see addresses and telephone numbers here.
- For advance reservations, minimum stay of 3 nights during the period 1 July to 31 August . There may be rooms available for one or two nights at the last minute, please ask.
- A deposit of 25% of the total price is payable on reservation. (If this is less than the price of one night then the deposit is the same as the cost of one night's stay.)
- You can pay the deposit by PayPal with a credit or debit card. (We do not take direct payments by card)
- The balance of the total price is payable on arrival.
- For payments made in France we accept cash in euros or cheques in euros drawn on only French bank accounts.
No reservation will be confirmed:
- without provision of your full address and telephone number and
- until the required deposit has been received
- Over 30 days before arrival date - all of deposit refunded
- 15 - 30 days before arrival date - 50% of deposit refunded
- Less than 15 days before arrival date - deposit forfeited
- Cancellation after arrival - no refund, cancelled nights to be paid.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We will not be liable for any matters beyond our reasonable control; nor for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by any guest should the property be destroyed or substantially damaged prior to the booked period. Under no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the amount paid to us by you for the booked period. The use of the accommodation, grounds, equipment or other amenities is entirely at your risk and we accept no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to guests personally, their belongings or vehicles.
Clients who use our WiFi Internet access accept responsibility for all downloaded data and software. Any downloaded data or software subsequently found to contravene the French Governments HADOPI laws will be your responsibility.
- Towels and bed linen provided.
- We are a NO SMOKING house.
- all our rooms are on the first floor, there is no lift.